Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Check-In With McConnell - 2/8

Back up to full speed with my exercise this morning. The knee felt pretty good, so I just kind of let go. I didn't push too hard, and it still feels pretty good. Tomorrow will be an easy day for it (water aerobics), so if things are good by Friday, I think I'll declare the knee healed (for now).

My check-in went well. I dropped two pounds on their scale. I'm getting very near the 200 lb mark on their scale. Another good week or two, and I should be there.

Diet Update

Breakfast :
Food Category: Servings
South Beach bar Grains: 2
8 oz light yogurt Dairy: 1
Apple Fruit: 1
62 oz water n/a
20 oz coffee n/a

Lunch :
Food Category: Servings
Turkey, bacon (4 oz) and american (1 oz) on ciabatta w/ mustard Protein: 4
Dairy: 1
Grains: 2
12 oz salad w/ fat free french Veggies: 4
32 oz water n/a

Afternoon Snack :
Food Category: Servings
Banana Fruits: 1
14 oz coffee n/a

Dinner (Damon's):
Food Category: Servings
Prime rib sammich Grains: 3
Protein: 6
Dairy: 1
8 oz salad w/ bleu cheese on the side Veggies: 2
Fats: 1
1 roll Grains: 1
6 oz fries Grains: 2
24 oz water n/a

Totals for :
Category Servings
Grains 10
Veggies 6
Fruits 2
Protein 10
Dairy 3
Fats 1
Extra 0

Exercise for :
Type Duration/Sets
Strength none
Aerobic Recumbent Bike: 30 min
Treadmill: 30 min

No comments: