Monday, December 04, 2006

Doctor Visit

I had a full physical with my regular doctor today, and I have to say that it was one of the best ones I've had in years. My blood pressure continues to stay good and low with the new medication (the water pill was dropped four months ago), and she said that if I have another good cholesterol test, we'll halve my cholesterol meds again, which would be awesome. But, the best news, at least from my point of view, is that I don't have to go back for another six months. Now, while that might not sound terribly unusual to you, for me, I've been going once every two to three months for the past several years, due to the problems I've had with my blood chemistry. I don't think I'll ever be one of those "once a year" people, due to my high blood pressure and my family's health history, but only going twice a year makes me vey, very happy indeed.

No comments: