Thursday, June 22, 2006

More Intense

I tried bumping up the intensity on my workout today. I had to cut the biking short, I was just too pooped. But, I made it all the way through the treadmill routine, and it more than made up for what I missed with the bike.

Diet Update

Breakfast 6/22:
Food Category: Servings
South Beach bar Grains: 2
8 oz light yogurt Dairy: 1
Apple Fruit: 1
32 oz water n/a
32 oz coffee n/a

Lunch 6/22 (C.V. Wrappers):
Food Category: Servings
Chicken fajita wrap Protein: 4
Veggies: 1
Fats: 1
Grains: 2
Veggie salad Veggies: 4
8 oz fruit juice Fruit: 2
16 oz coffee n/a

Dinner 6/22:
Food Category: Servings
Fish & chips (left over from Tuesday) Protein: 4
Grains: 1
Fats: 1
9 oz salad Veggies: 3
Toast w/ butter Grains: 2
Fats: 1
oz water n/a

Totals for 6/22:
Category Servings
Grains 7
Veggies 8
Fruits 3
Protein 8
Dairy 1
Fats 3
Extra 0

Exercise for 6/22:
Type Duration/Sets
Aerobic Recumbent bike: 20 min
Treadmill: 60 min

No comments: