Monday, April 24, 2006

Another Puny Salad

For the second time in recent days, I am disappointed with the size of a salad. Today, it's Cosi. I had their "Signature Salad," without the vinagrette, and it was small. And it was $6.50! Sheesh!

In other news, I started my new job today. Pretty good, as first days go. I'm not expected to solve all their problems by the end of the week, so life is good. Lots to learn, though...

One of the perks is that I get a great discount to Lifetime Fitness. Like, the employer picks up the initiation fee and half of the monthly fee! So, I'll be starting back at a gym tomorrow morning. It's been a while, so I'm looking forward to it.

I had actually weighed myself for a weight update today, but Blogger hasn't been responsive, and I forgot what the reading was. Oh, well, I'll try to remember to do it tomorrow.

Oh yeah... Doctor appointment went well this morning. It was kind of fun, actually. The nurse automagically set the scale to 200 before I stepped on it, and I knew full well that it wasn't going to be that much when it stepped on it :)

Diet Update

Breakfast 4/24 (Bob Evans):
Food Category: Servings
1 biscuit w/ sausage gravy Grains: 1
Protein: 1
Fats: 1
Extra: 1
Small fruit cup Fruit: 1
8 oz water n/a
32 oz coffee n/a

Lunch 4/24 (Cosi):
Food Category: Servings
Signature salad (w/o dressing) Veggies: 2
Fruit: 1
Bread (whatever kind it is, it's good) Grains: 2
16 oz coffee n/a

Dinner 4/24:
Food Category: Servings
Chicken Parmesan over wheat pasta w/ homemade tomato sauce Protein: 3
Grains: 3
Dairy: 1
Veggies: 1
9 oz salad w/o dressing Veggies: 3
3 oz green pepper Veggies: 1
12 oz water n/a

Evening Snack 4/24:
Food Category: Servings
Popcorn Grains: 1

Totals for 4/24:
Category Servings
Grains 7
Veggies 7
Fruits 2
Protein 4
Dairy 1
Fats 1
Extra 1

Exercise for 4/24:
Type Duration/Sets
Aerobic Walkin': 45 minutes

No comments: