Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Rough Morning

Rough morning today. I'm not sure why, but I woke up pretty sore this morning, and I wasn't able to work out all the kinks before I started my workout this morning. I did my usual 30 min on the recumbent bike and 30 min on the treadmill, but it was a lot more difficult this morning than usual. I'm worried that I'm coming down with something, I really don't feel the greatest.

Tomorrow is check-in day. Here's hoping that they're happy with my progress...

Diet Update

Breakfast 11/8:

  • South Beach bar
  • 8 oz light yogurt
  • 1 apple
  • 12 oz milk
  • 30 oz water
  • 20 oz coffee

I had 32 oz water between breakfast and lunch.

Lunch 11/8:

  • Turkey (3 oz) and baby swiss (1 oz) on oatmeal bread w/ mustard
  • 4 oz carrots
  • 6 oz salad w/ 2 tbsp raspberry vinagrette dressing
  • 1 apple
  • 32 oz water

Afternoon Snack 11/8:

  • 4 oz celery

Dinner 11/8:

  • 8 oz salad w/ 2 tbsp ranch dressing
  • 4 oz carrots
  • 3 oz chicken breast
  • 1 c teriyaki rice
  • 1 piece garlic toast
  • 12 oz cider

I'll probably have a glass of wine tonight.

No comments: